Terms & Conditions
This page tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) under which we sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on this website (“Website”) to you.
Information about us
This Website is owned and operated by STA (Shamsi for Trading and Agencies), a company registered in Egypt, owners of Brands Dalydress and Premoda. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, the terms "We" and "Us" refer to STA or to one of its affiliated companies in your territory of residence. When you purchase Products from our Website, you will be entering into a contract with either STA or its relevant affiliated company in your territory of residence.
Website terms and conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Website. By accessing, browsing, using or registering on our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions in their entirety. Please check this page regularly to determine whether our Terms & Conditions have been updated - any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on this Website.
We reserve the right to:
- Amend our Terms & Conditions;
- Refuse any user access to our Website;
- Terminate user accounts;
- Modify or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) this Website without notice; or
- Cancel customer orders at our discretion.
- Change Orders that Click on Free Shipping whilst the Orders are not Eligible to the offer during that period
- Edit your Order Shipping Fees if you have selected "Free Shipping" during an offer Promotion where your order does not permit it. (Free shipping for orders above 600 EGP. If you place an order for less than the amount and click Free Shipping, we will include the amount automatically that should be calculated otherwise.)
You grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use any information or material, personal or otherwise, that you provide to us or other users of the Website in the registration, buying process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail or by way of any other feature or use of the Website (the "Information") for the purposes of operating and promoting the Website. You are solely responsible for the Information.